It’s almost time to begin the school year! This will be a short post to show you what we’re starting the first week of school!
Find out more:
I’m using Google Sites to house our game, Writer’s Block:
All of our data will be housed in Google Sheets by class period:
- Students can view this and click on links.
- I will update points and coins daily.
- “XP” tab tallies up all experience points earned from the “Side Quests” and “Badges” tabs, too.
Our first Boss Battle (test review) theme will feature Eric Stirpe’s (one of the writers for Fortnite) “Orphan Scenes” idea!
(Thank you for your support, Eric!)
Students will store their own resources in their Writer’s Block folder. Contents will include:
- introduction letter for the game with instructions
- badges booklet
- side quest checklist
- coin register
- 9-slot card holder for item cards
Thank you for joining me on the first three levels! What do you think so far? Are you as excited as I am to see how my students respond? Let me know in the comments below.
Next level for me will be Implementation after the First Six Weeks. Be on the lookout!